The Advantage electric chain hoists range from 1 ton to 5 ton capacities and comes complete with a chain bag and 4-button pendant. All units come standard with a mechanical load brake and undergo rigorous testing to comply with Ace quality standards. Many different speeds and lifts are available, as well as motorized trolleys and lug mount kits.
*All chain hoists come with chain bag.
*All chain hoists come with standard hook mount.
*All chain hoists require a 3 phase power supply.
- Our electric hoists can carry a one ton to five ton load and comes with a chain bag and six button pendant.
- All units come standard with a mechanical load brake and undergo rigorous testing to comply with our stringent Ace quality standards.
- Many different speeds and lifts are available, as are motorized trolleys and lug mount kits.
- Electro-Magnetic brake provides instant braking and releasing of the full load upon push button command
- Hoist motor features aluminum alloy cast housing for optimal motor heat dissipation and to reduce overall hoist weight.
- Mechanical load brake assures braking even under overload conditions
- Electrical controls feature magnetic contactors with circuit breakers instead of fuses. In case of overload trip the circuit breaker can be easily reset, eliminating the need to replace fuses.
- Phase error relay protection is also provided to prevent the motor from running when wired incorrectly
- Variable frequency controls are available for applications requiring more than one lifting speed.
- Upper and lower travel limit switches prevent the load from being raised to high and the chain running out
- Grade 80 case hardened alloy steel chain endures harsh conditions
- Heavy duty chain bag comes standard with all units
- Forged steel 360 degree swivel hook with safety latch
- Six pushbutton pendant with emergency stop is durable, light weight, and water proof.
- Power to pendant control transformed to 115v to ensure safe operation in case of short circuit.